Thursday 23 April 2009

Chocolate furry friend

Okay, I'll be honest here - earlier today I was kind of excited to update my blog , but it's 24 past midnite right now, I'm practically half asleep, should be getting my much needed sleep, and yet I'm stuck on my laptop typing this up. I just HAVE to upload something hahaha. So since I've given some fame to my mickeys, I think it's only fair to give some to the hamsters too. The latest photo I took was of the hamster hubby likes, cos it looks like it's wearing a brown helmet and all you can see from afar is its brown furry head bobbing up and down in the tank. Have yet to give it a name. The name Toby still keeps popping up in my head. I can't exactly name it Toby too..can I? Yeah let's call all my pet hamsters and mice Toby. The Toby Clan. The Tobies. Toblerone? ..darn it. Now I'm craving chocolate in the middle of the night. :(


VS

(I think the Toblerone is winning.)

No comments:

Post a Comment